Some services that Trust In Us offers are:
- Complete drug and alcohol testing services for Federal and non Federal programs including collection, testing, and MRO (Certified Medical Review Officer) services using a SAMHSA certified laboratory.
- Secure online access to all of your results, key reports, invoices.Comprehensive consortium services for federal testing throughout Minnesota and the United States with collection site locating and consolidated billing
- Coordination for employers who need preplacement drug testing throughout theUnited States.
- Development of company workplace policies for drug and alcohol use and testing.
- Reasonable suspicion training that meets DOT guidelines
- Testing services for: FAA, FRA, PHMSA, FTA, FMCSA
- Assembling of drug testing cab kits for over-the-road drivers
- Trust In Us offers On-site and 24/7 mobile collection services at your company location, job sites, an emergency room, or an urgent care facility by trained and certified collectors. To schedule onsite collections contact our onsite collectors at firstname.lastname@example.org. This minimizes supervisor risk and eliminates the need to transport employees. It is also a cost-effective way to collect random samples at the beginning or end of the work shift.
We network nationwide with 26,000 certified collection sites for drug and alcohol testing.
Trust In Us has professional staff dedicated to personalized services, rapid turnaround time and innovative information management systems. We provide our customers with the highest quality testing and consulting services for controlled substance and alcohol testing by using the most accurate testing technology available today.
Trust In Us is your one stop shop for all of your testing needs
If you employ safety-sensitive workers who are subject to DOT drug and alcohol testing or you manage a DOT drug and alcohol testing program, TIU will assist you with everything from identifying employees who need to be tested and conducting employee and supervisor education and training, to performing program audits, record keeping and data collection requirements. Trust In Us is a C/TPA and handles national, local and also Independent contractors and walks them through the complete process to stay in compliance with the federal rules and regulations stated in the 49 CFR part 40. We have complete consortium services, including collection testing, medical review officer (MRO) services, cab kits, and random selection.
TIU will ensure that you are in compliance with your agency specific policy.
Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing
TIU provides professional drug testing services on location! With our ability to provide our services on your premises the hassle of sending employees away from your facility while on company time is avoided along with reduced risk and liabilities that are associated with offsite testing. We bring the necessary items on-site to conduct multiple collections, testing, or training. Mobile drug testing saves you time and money.
We work closely with our clients to establish policies and testing procedures that meet both Department of Transportation (DOT) and Non-Federal testing program regulations. TIU provides all types of drug testing and ensures the integrity and confidentiality of each donor and specimen. Our Compliance Specialists are certified with the TIU credential, one of the highest in the drug and alcohol testing industry. Our collectors are certified in accordance of the 49CFR part 40. Our goal is to help you make your workplace a safe and drug-free place for everyone.
Through our efficient mobile services, TIU takes the hassle out of drug and alcohol specimen collections by bringing our services directly to you. The average time spent away to an offsite clinic is 2.5 hours for a drug collection. That’s 2.5 hours of lost productivity and money for the employer.
Click Here to Schedule
- DOT Physical with Recertification
- DOT Physical with Drug Test
- Physical with Audiogram